Guarantee and Claims
Your Citizen Watch is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. This five year guarantee is applicable in the UK and Ireland only.
However if you take your watch abroad, Citizen's International Guarantee applies and is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Please ensure that the guarantee details on the back cover of the guarantee booklet supplied with the watch are completed and retain a proof of purchase.
This guarantee card should be included when sending your watch to a Citizen Service Centre.
If you register your watch in the United Kingdom or Ireland, you are entitled to an extra one-year guarantee in these territories. For this extended period your watch will be covered under the same terms and conditions as the 5-year guarantee. Please note that proof of purchase is still required during this one-year extended period.
* Five year guarantee effective on all watches purchased from the 1st June 2006
1. This guarantee applies only to defects arising from faulty materials or workmanship. Damage to any part of the watch, however caused, is not covered by the guarantee.
2. This guarantee will be rendered void if the watch is tampered with or repaired other than by an authorised Citizen Service Centre.
3. The power cell in quartz watches (not applicable to mechanical watches), is inserted before shipment from the country of origin and may have a remaining life at the date of purchase which is shorter than the guarantee period. This guarantee does not cover the power cell.
4. In the United Kingdom and Ireland this guarantee does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer.
Citizen Service Centre at Calcul
Bay 20, Free Zone West,
Shannon, Co. Clare V14 FH75
Located outside of the Republic or Ireland?
Click below to discover a Citizen support team near you.